Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1st offical blog

Movie reviews for summer 2008. I was married this summer and spent 18 glorious days in Orlando Florida. While I was in Orlando I saw 5 movies, and have seen many since. Here are my movie reviews for the movies of Summer 2008.
Sex and the City: I went to see this movie with my now wife, and I didn't hate it as much as I thought. It was a good romance movie with a great ending. I would give this movie an 8 out of 10.
Indiana Jones: This was the movie that I was very excited to see. FANTASTIC movie with great graphics. A must see. I would give this movie a 10 out of 10.
Get Smart: Good movie. I was surprised how good it actually was. Anne Hathaway is a great actress and I love Steve Carell. I would give this movie a 8 out of 10.
Wanted: Fantastic movie, one of the best of the summer(not better then Indiana Jones). Many twists and great storyline. I would give this movie a 10 out of 10.
Wall-E: I wasn't so convienced that this was going to be a good movie prior to seeing Wall-E, but after seeing this movie, I was convienced. Great movie, especially for the family. I would give this movie a 9 out of 10.
Journey to the Center of the Earth: I saw this movie in 3-D and I would recommend this movie to most. I felt like the movie didn't have enough obstacles, meaning, there was only one small problem the characters had to overcome and this made the movie less interesting then I would hope. I would give this movie an 8 out of 10.
Hancock: I saw this movie because my wife wanted to. I'm glad that I did though. Good movie, Will Smith doesn't disapoint. Good concept, I hope for a sequel. I would give this movie a 9 out of 10.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2: Better then the 1st. Good love story for anyone over 13. I sat behind a woman with her children and was crying and talking throughout the movie. Her children seemed to be around 10 and didn't understand a lot of the sexual references and this made it even more enjoyable. I gave this movie a 9 out of 10 and the woman in front of me a 10 out of 10!!
Pineapple Express: AWESOME movie. If you liked June or Superbad, this is right up your alley!
I gave this movie a 9 out of 10!

That's my first post, tell me what you think!

No comments: